Title: Process Technician
Location: Canandaigua, NY
Job Type: Full Time
Akoustis Technologies has a process technician opportunity in it’s Wafer Fab facility supporting process engineering. Candidate will have the responsibility of processing lots through MEMS fabrication processes supporting thin film deposition, wet cleans / etch, and dry etch.
- Process WIP through fabrication supporting process development.
- Work with process engineering qualifying processes.
- Execute experiments and document results.
- Complete required area and product SPCs; Support ISO requirements and documentation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Adhere to quality standards for working and handling product in a clean room environment
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience, clean room environment preferred.
- Associate’s degree in industrial technology, electronics or chemistry, preferred. An equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Good written and communication skills.
Akoustis® (http://www.akoustis.com) is a high-tech RF filter solutions company that designs and manufactures its unique, patented BulkONE® technology to produce single-crystal bulk acoustic wave (BAW) RF filters for mobile and other wireless markets, which facilitate signal acquisition and accelerate band performance between the antenna and digital back end. Its BulkONE® technology will service the fast growing multi-billion dollar market of device OEMs, network providers, and consumers to diminish Front End phone heat, battery drain and signal loss — all considered to be directly related to current RF polycrystalline filter technologies’ limitations. The Company owns and operates a 120,000 sq. ft. ISO-9001 certified commercial wafer-manufacturing facility located in Canandaigua, NY, which includes a class 100 / class 1000 cleanroom facility – tooled for 150-mm diameter – for the design, development, fabrication and packaging of RF filters, MEMS and semiconductor devices. Akoustis is headquartered in the Piedmont technology corridor near Charlotte North Carolina.
The Company is listed on Nasdaq and trades under the symbol AKTS.
Akoustis, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.